Dog Food SECRETS™ is your survival-guide to a healthier, happier dog that lives up to 8.3 years longer than dogs whose owners feed them commercial dog food and don't follow the comprehensive steps, which the author outline for you.

Yes, it's been documented that dogs fed exclusively on specific, well-balanced, calorie-controlled, home-made recipes exactly like those found in this book AND follow the same principles of nutrition & calorie control, which the author teach you, live up to 8.3 years longer.

Amazingly, that's like you living for an extra 57-years after statistics predict you should be dead!


I´ve read this article at these site http://beam.to/dogfoodsecrets and I thought, whether it´ll be helpful or not.

But I´m satisfied now. Jack (my German Shepherd dog) and Jean (my Pommeranian) look healthier, younger and happier...

and I hope that Jack and Jean will live longer and longer... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment