Secrets to Dog Training

Hi! First of all I want to thank you for visiting my first blog. I hope u´ll enjoy to read my blog. =)

And now I´d like to tell you about my experiences with my dogs. I have a German Shepherd and Pommeranian. It was difficult to raise them, coz they were aggresive and of course I didn´t like it. I asked to my mom, what should I do. I love my dogs, but I hated it coz they weren´t so obedient.
My mom told me that I shall ask the expert for this problem, it meant that my dogs should go to the dog´s school. But it was expensive and I couldn´t afford it.
So I researched in internet, and do you know what did I find?
I found the way to solve my problem with the dogs and it was cheap.
I read the article and it sounded interesting, so I decided to buy online the book "Secrets to Dog Training" .
I read it at home and it´s very helpful.
and now I can live well with my dogs... they are so obedient and not aggresive anymore. we love each other =)

So if you face the same problem like I did, u can try what I did.

wish u have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment